• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Funding our research

alex3619

I may be a bit biased, but Dr Kogelnik has got to have the most exciting research program and collaboration right now. His OMIE- Merit project will come live soon and an announcement is overdue but coming.

You can watch the DVD from Invest in ME 2012 for his presentation if you have them (you can buy them for 30$ and all proceeds go to research.

Hi Kati, of up and running projects I agree, Kogelnik's is probably the most promising. I do think that a large careful Rituximab trial in Norway would be better, but its not ready to go and lacks funding. There are however a number of interesting projects - perhaps more than at any other time in ME research history. Bye, Alex

patient.journey

When i made this thread i only wanted one thing i wanted amazing good people in this page to participate in a study after we funds it, I wanted a big study using treatment like alex want and search for pathogens in our bodies and i hope we can do that