1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Fueling Good Reward link for ME/CFS Knowledge center

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by ggingues, Oct 1, 2011.

1. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    yep, not for me either, must be over. Does anyone know when winners will be announced?
  2. shannah

shannah Senior Member

They sent out a message this morning saying they placed 2nd overall and 1st in their region. Judging commences now and results are to be announced early in November - can't remember the date - somewhere around the 7th-9th.

Just located the post and it says November 10th they will find out the outcome.
  3. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

ME-CFSCommunity.com/CFSKnowledgeCenter won!

Citgo Fueling contest - ME-CFSCommunity.com/CFSKnowledgeCenter won!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From an e-mail from them:

Nielk likes this.
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine

Great news! Nice to know all that clicking was worth while :)
  5. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Wow, that's a nice little compensation after the disappointing last couple of days in Chase.

To be honest, even though i knew the CFS Knowledge Center had most votes in their region, i didn't expect them to win, because Pandora had won a bit earlier. I'm surprised the judges went for an ME/CFS charity twice in such a short time.

And tomorrow i will finally get my car back after 4 days, so i can leave the house again whenever i want...
  6. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Nice to hear some good news - we need it! :balloons:
  7. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Yes, good to hear!

GG

See more popular forum discussions.