1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California Conference Season 2014: Stanford Presents - Advances in Clinical Care and Translation...
The 2014 conference season began yesterday at Stanford, home of Dr. Jose Montoya and his team, and searcher was there to provide a live commentary on the presentations from an all-star line-up of clinicians and scientists and which featured some exciting new developments on the...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

From India- EBV positive - Please guide me

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Deepak, Aug 28, 2012.

1. learner2life

learner2life David Pain

Tijuana-San Jose, Ca
    Deepak,
    I am currently on an anti parasitic.. taking biltricide. I just finished on the last full moon then am taking a herbal support called parastat from quantum. Anyways, I did feel more pressure in the mid right quadrant of my stomach and that cleared with the help of 2 coffee enemas. I was a little worried because it really wouldn't go away. It may be helpful to keep that in mind. Actually I have had really good success getting bile to flow with tinctures of curcumin, chinese bitters and coptis and gcg. Those tinctures were part of a gallstone cleanse protocol but they did move bile pretty well for me, maybe they are accessible in india. Just some ideas if you run into that. Hope it helps.
    David
  2. baccarat

baccarat Senior Member

No. Some stool test years ago but all negative. Just went for it.
  3. Deepak

Deepak

INDIA
    Me too - stoool tests always come negative - I think I will also just go for it

ICU on curezone has very interesting, detailed parasite protocols too- anyone seen those ?
  4. Deepak

Deepak

INDIA
    Baccarat - did you have any symptoms in head ?
  5. Deepak

Deepak

INDIA
    the biltricide I have purchased says - not to take if one may have ocular or brain cysts and only to take it under a neurologist supervision in a hospital !!

I am not sure if I do !

Any comments on this anyone ?
  6. baccarat

baccarat Senior Member

I felt spaced out, quite dizzy and the inside of my head felt like the inside of a washing machine.

See more popular forum discussions.