• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Weekly Adrenal Seminar

jeffrez

Free Monthly Adrenal Seminar

You are invited to:

Adrenal Phone School

A new monthly class over the phone with Dr. Neville!

Friday, December 2, 2011
3-4 pm Eastern Time

Greetings!

Please save the date! We're happy to announce a new monthly F*R*E*E class over the phone with Dr. Neville.

WHO: Dr. Neville, your one-man secret weapon against adrenal burnout.

WHAT: Adrenal Phone School

is a one-hour class, including time at the end for Q&A, over the phone. Each class will address a different element of Adrenal Dysfunction and its most effective treatments.

(Please let us know if you have a burning desire for information on a specific subject! Just reply to this email to let us know: we're all ears.)

WHEN: the first Friday of every month, from 3pm to 4pm Eastern Time, STARTING DECEMBER 2.

HOW: A few minutes before 3pm ET on Friday Dec. 2

1) Dial in to 218.237.0330 and

2) Punch in access code 1014182#

(You are responsible for any long distance charges to the 218 area code)

There is no need to register. Just go ahead and call in!

This class is for patients, interested parties, and the general public--anyone with curiosity about why they're so tired and what to do about it to actually get results.
Sincerely,

D. Andrew Neville, ND
and the staff at the
Clymer Healing Center
info@healing.org

taniaaust1

sounds very interesting. Im trying to work out what time it would be on for me.

"5916 Clymer Road Quakertown, PA 18951" What does the PA stand for? I dont know what city it is so cant work out what time it would be in my own time zone of Sth Australia

As it says in the initial post, it's at "3pm to 4pm Eastern Time".

The city doesn't really matter, but it's Quakertown, in the state of Pennsylvania.

jeffrez

Bump - happening now - this is going to be great!

Topic: Top 3 Reasons Adrenal Patients Don't Heal, and How They Can

Note: Original post said weekly, but the seminar/conferences are actually 1st Fri. of every month.