1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Free uterus, lightly used, will ship anywhere except the UK

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by wciarci, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Victoria

Victoria Senior Member

Melbourne, Australia
    I was prescribed Ponstan (mefenamic acid) for pain & heavy bleeding.

The leaflet mentions side effects, but I never had any.

It was excellent for period pain & cramps (which is why I bought it in the first place), but I did notice a significant reduction in flow (which was a bonus at the time).

I tried it late last year & it helped again, but not enough for me to avoid seeing the Gynaecologist for the laser procedure.

PS Wendy, that "husband person" you spoke of. I figured the only reason I wanted one (a husband) was to pay the bills - decided that wasn't a good enough reason to get one LOL :D.

2. wciarci

wciarci Wenderella

Connecticut
    Vicki, no that's not a good reason. The only reasoning that I had, at the time, were hormones! But he does rake the leaves and stuff!

3. wciarci

wciarci Wenderella

Connecticut
    Kerrilyn, so sorry to hear about the pain. I know what that is like. I few trips to the ER and waiting during the agony. As I mentioned, the pain is o.k now and I seemed to have stopped bleeding the last few weeks. I will just wait and see but I am glad that I didn't just go ahead with what my doctor suggested.

Wendy

See more popular forum discussions.