• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Fat Loss Summit Nov 15-29

ahmo

This looks like a really excellent line-up of people. I got notified in an email from Dr. Alan Christianson, who's a participant, but not the organizer. I'm particularly interested as I've been trying to drop 10 pounds, and now realize I've been stressing my body. Here's the video linked in the first Christianson email talking about his Adrenal Reset diet. I know I need to have a much greater understanding of the mechanics of fat loss. I guess their money comes from selling recordings, maybe some have products...but the information looks good, and free.

http://fatlosssummit.com/
  • Reclaim control of your diet and overcome temptations so you can enjoy delicious food again without counting calories…
  • Discover how to exercise the right way so you don’t overtrain or burn out, while creating a leaner and healthier body that gets noticed…
  • Uncover simple “resets” that bring your thyroid, adrenals, liver, and other important organs back to life so you can start losing weight on autopilot…
  • Get the best strategies to bring your “out of whack” HORMONES back into balance so you can lose weight and feel like you again…
  • Uncover the exact foods to AVOID - and which ones to enjoy - for staying lean for life…
  • Learn how to create simple and effective fat loss HABITS that actually stick…
  • Get the SECRETS to being consistent with your workouts and eating clean - it’s easier than you think (if you know how to do it)...
  • Discover the most DANGEROUS types of exercise you must AVOID unless you want to get injured, lose muscle mass, and ruin your hormones…
  • Get body transformation secrets (that few people even know about) from the world’s TOP professional fitness models and bodybuilders that will give you an unfair advantage to getting and staying lean...without overhauling your life…
  • And more!