• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free crowdfunding platform: www.youcaring.com

Bob

YouCaring.com

I've recently noticed this free crowdfunding platform: www.youcaring.com

I don't know if it's new, but I haven't seen it before, so I thought I'd share it, in case helpful for anyone.

They say that they charge no fees, except for a credit card handling transaction fee of "typically 2.9% plus $.30 per transaction" that is paid to a third-party credit card processor: http://www.youcaring.com/fees

Credit Card Processing Fees
Running an online fundraiser requires a third-party credit card processor. We give you the option of working with PayPal or WePay. Both of these processors charge similar processing fees, typically 2.9% plus $.30 per transaction. Each accepts all major credit cards and even checks. YouCaring does not receive any of this money. For more information, please see the PayPaland WePay fee tables.

Last edited: