1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Freddd consults? Other practitioners with experience?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Bdeep86, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

I was wondering if anyone knows weather or not Fredd does consults or any other trust worthy practitioners who have lots of experience using methylation protocols.

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    A few years ago I tried methylation and Fredd did help me via email. Just send him a PM and ask. There are a ton of people here who may be able to help.

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

He does advise people. Just keep in mind that he is working from his own experience and his experience in helping others--he is not a licensed medical practitioner though he has a lot of practical experience.

Best wishes,
    Sushi

taniaaust1 likes this.
  4. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

Thanks for both of your responses!

See more popular forum discussions.