1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Freddd consults? Other practitioners with experience?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Bdeep86, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

I was wondering if anyone knows weather or not Fredd does consults or any other trust worthy practitioners who have lots of experience using methylation protocols.
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    A few years ago I tried methylation and Fredd did help me via email. Just send him a PM and ask. There are a ton of people here who may be able to help.
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

He does advise people. Just keep in mind that he is working from his own experience and his experience in helping others--he is not a licensed medical practitioner though he has a lot of practical experience.

Best wishes,
    Sushi
    taniaaust1 likes this.
  4. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

Thanks for both of your responses!

See more popular forum discussions.