1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

FREDD - questions re BP and potassium

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Mary, May 18, 2011.

1. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, Sally.

Have you had your kidney stones analyzed to see what they are composed of? If they are oxalate stones, there may be some things you can do to prevent them. Susan Owens, who runs the Yahoo trying low oxalates group, has put a lot of study into this, and some PWCS are reporting that correcting an oxalate problem is helping them

Best regards,

Rich
  2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Yes, we have done the testing. I have the most common ones. Calcium oxalate I guess. My problem is genetic for sure. Urine is not acid enough. Low Citrate level. I will look at the site, thank you Rich. I have had this problem for a few years, FOUR Lithotripsies and now the ureteroscopy and stent. Nightmare. I can't WAIT to tell my doctor that I should have been warned about what happens most of the time after stent removal. I am not happy.....the pain started two hours later, like clockwork. Most people have this....ER, etc....

I have got to get this under control!

See more popular forum discussions.