• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Forgotten Plague, Are you interested in hosting a film screening? via SMCI summer 2016

*GG*

Screenings range from small in-home gatherings to huge red carpet premieres. The goal of these screenings is to touch people--the number of people is up to you.

As Laura (Furey) demonstrates, screenings are a great tool to raise awareness, recruit supporters, and raise money for ME/CFS research and advocacy. And SMCI (Solve ME/CFS Initiative) can help you identify opportunities in your area. To learn more about hosting a screening, watch this 3 minute video from Ryan Prior:

If you're interested in hosting a screening, please contact Emily Taylor, SMCI's advocacy and engagement manager( etaylor@solvecfs.org or 704-364-0016 ext. 209) for assistance promoting your event. Or, you can contact The Forgotten Plague team directly at info@forgottenplague.com

For larger screening details, including securing a theatre selling tickets, and promoting your event. Visit https:www.tugg.com/titles/forgotten-plague to get started today. Please choose SMCI as your preferred organization to ensure the proceeds support our research and advocacy."

Here is a link to the PDF, this info is found at the bottome of page 12.

http://solvecfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/summer-chronicle-2016.pdf

GG

slysaint

what happened to this.?.................I'd never heard of it (nor Voices from the shadows) until I joined PR. I hope Unrest doesn't go the same way.:(

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
I signed up to do a screening and never heard back from them. The films OK...

Have also signed up to host a screening of Unrest and hoping to hear from them when they are ready.