James Coyne “lays waste” to PACE trial in Edinburgh
Sasha summarises Professor James Coyne's recent no-holds-barred talk on the PACE trial and points you to the slides, video, audio and transcript.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

for Fredd: Multivitamin with vit c and methylcobalamin

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by daniariete2000, Jan 29, 2014.

1. daniariete2000

daniariete2000 Senior Member

Good morning,

I would like to buy : Pure Encapsulations Multi t/d (http://www.pureencapsulations.com/products/shop-by-product-category/multivitamins/multi-t-d.html) for my parents for general prevention but it conteins vitamin c with methylfolate/methylcobalamin and and I remember that Fredd said that are to be taken separately (vitamin c with methylcobalamin). Can you Fredd tell me if it is possible to take this supplement without problem ?
    1 cap contenins 250 mg of vit c, 400 mcg of Metafolin, 250 mcg methylcobalamin

Thanks

2. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    @daniariete2000 ,

To get Freddd's attention, use the @ sign, then start typing his name. When his name appears in a little pop-up box, click on it. When you post, it will look like this. @Freddd

FYI, all I've heard is that the Vit C is OK as long as it is under 400 mg, so according to that hearsay, your tablets would be fine.

Crit

3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Looks pretty good as long as they have no reaction to the B1, B2 or b3 amounts. I don't think the C would be any problem.

See more popular forum discussions.