1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

For CPAP Users: New Tech

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by leela, Nov 26, 2013.

1. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    I don't have sleep apnea / apnoea, or use a CPAP machine, but I know people who do.

Recently the orthodontist who made my splint gave me a bunch of different resources for sleep,
    pain management etc and in there was a link to the new WINX machine. I dunno anything about it, but it sure looks a lot less bulky and annoying than a CPAP. Thought I'd pass it along in case it looks useful to anyone:
    http://apnicure.com/

Instead of a mask on your face/head, it uses a mouth-guard sort of appliance, attached to a small machine.

Attached Files:

SickOfSickness and lnester7 like this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    If you need a BiPAP not CPAP this may not be useful. It requires nose breathing. About half the CFS patients with OSA cannot nose breathe.
  3. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

Thanks for this information. Very interesting. I found some citations but accidently deleted them.:eek: I will come back and post them later.

From what I have read it looks like it's an individual solution depending on your situation.

Again, thanks!!

See more popular forum discussions.