1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Folate Receptor Antibodies

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by soulfeast, Aug 25, 2012.

1. soulfeast

soulfeast Senior Member

Virginia, US
    Possibly already discussed.. can't find a thread though. Any thoughts on this for folks with CFS? I am debating trying to obtain the testing and stopping dairy, which I would prefer not do for the health benefits of grassfed butter, cream and kefir.. but what if??

2. Anteah

Anteah Senior Member

Las Vegas, Nevada
    Unfortunately can't s comment on Folate receptor antibodies, as I have never heard of it but stopping all milk products helped my anxiety a great deal.

soulfeast likes this.
  3. soulfeast

soulfeast Senior Member

Virginia, US
    I am not getting far with info from CFS community regarding FRAs or CFD (cerebral folate deficiency).:-( This seems to be a huge deal in the autism arena.. ? Thank you for your response, Anteah. Good to know that stopping the milk products was helpful. I am phasing them out and will see what happens from there.

See more popular forum discussions.