Red Hot researchers spice up Chilli ME Challenge — Live!
Watch renowned researchers Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig take the Chilli ME Challenge, LIVE from New York by webcast this coming Wednesday, 1st July at 1 p.m. EST.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Folate Receptor Antibodies

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by soulfeast, Aug 25, 2012.

1. soulfeast

soulfeast Senior Member

Virginia, US
    Possibly already discussed.. can't find a thread though. Any thoughts on this for folks with CFS? I am debating trying to obtain the testing and stopping dairy, which I would prefer not do for the health benefits of grassfed butter, cream and kefir.. but what if??

2. Anteah

Anteah Senior Member

Las Vegas, Nevada
    Unfortunately can't s comment on Folate receptor antibodies, as I have never heard of it but stopping all milk products helped my anxiety a great deal.

soulfeast likes this.
  3. soulfeast

soulfeast Senior Member

Virginia, US
    I am not getting far with info from CFS community regarding FRAs or CFD (cerebral folate deficiency).:-( This seems to be a huge deal in the autism arena.. ? Thank you for your response, Anteah. Good to know that stopping the milk products was helpful. I am phasing them out and will see what happens from there.

See more popular forum discussions.