1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Folate receptor antibodies and cerebral folate deficiency

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by aquariusgirl, May 30, 2011.

1. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

Hi
    has anyone run across Dan Rossignol's work on folate receptor antibodies in autistic kids?

Rossignol is a DAN! doc based in Melbourne, FLa.

I can't find his paper just now...if it's a published paper. He presented at autism one this past week ,but that site is down right now.

Will post when I find.
    Here's a link to his site. Unsee it there unless mistaken.

http://www.icdrc.org/research.html
    Thanks
  2. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

3. determined

determined Senior Member

USA: Deep South
    I wasn't able to use either of the above links, but I did google "folate receptor antibodies."

Regardless of the etiology of CFS, there is certainly a strong autoimmune component.

When I had such a pronounced (beneficial) reaction to a "diluted speck" of methylfolate and mB12, I did wonder if it were working more as an inocculation - shifting the immune system - rather than direct replacement of deficient levels of these chemicals.

I can see why Nancy Klimas is so interested in the immunology of CFS.

See more popular forum discussions.