1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Flowers for Algernon...Coming undone

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by Misfit Toy, Feb 26, 2013.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Tammy.. I always stop and start things to MAKE SURE if they are really helping or not to make sure any improvement I got wasnt coincidental. I wont stay on anything which actually isnt helping in some way. I have enough pills to be popping (to the point where I HATE taking them soo much, Im so sick of having to take supplements to the point I reallly detest it and struggle with even taking the ones I know which do help me, without more that I dont need and are useless to me and besides as you said.. who wants to be paying money for pills which arent helping

2. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

Tammy, it's just so discouraging. I am over supplements. No one really talks about it on here. I think everyone is still very much taking stuff. I can't sleep right now and I feel supplements make this worse. I don't have enough guidance from my doctor and I can't reach him. So, when something goes bad especially with a supplement, he doesn't know enough about that supplement to know what it does. Again, he wants me on that whole protocol for methylation detox. Well, I see how many people get sick from it. I have been doing it and every time I take the pill that is supposed to make me detox, I can't sleep that night. Not at all. I am tired of it. It's never really helped me anyway. Probiotics don't even work for me. They have never helped with yeast or helped me go to the bathroom. It never ends.

See more popular forum discussions.