1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

first try with hydroxy B12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by mike1127, Aug 2, 2013.

1. mike1127

mike1127

Today I tried the Perque hydroxy B12 sublinguals (got them from Holistic Health), tried 1 mg (half a tablet). Didn't notice anything for a couple hours, then went through about three hours of brutal muscle pain. Now I'm starting to less muscle pain and a relative sense of well-being. ("sense of well-being" is always relative to my normal state of suffering--if it were really a full state of well-being I wouldn't have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue). Feel some mental benefits, more focus and less brain fog.

I'm not going to try them every day. I think I'm going to try them once, then several days off. I tend to get insomnia and racing thoughts as side-effects of various supplements, so I want to take it easy. Also I think it's easier to notice the effects if I alternate days on and days off, due to getting the contrast of effect.

But right now I'm optimistic.

Mike

2. mike1127

mike1127

Okay, later today: NOT GOOD. I'm going into dark mania. This is simultaneous racing thoughts and dark, depressed thoughts. I don't know what I can do in order to tolerate B12. This is worse than methyl B12, which just made me irritable but didn't cause dark mania.

See more popular forum discussions.