1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Embracing Change - ME and the International Classification of Diseases
The WHO ICD featured recently in an online article (since withdrawn), which heightened patient concern over what might happen when the current ICD-10 is finally revised. N.A.Wright provides a timely summary of this international classification system, considers some of the issues...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Finding at doctor at UVA

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by bebopangel, Jan 20, 2014.

1. bebopangel

bebopangel

Virginia
    Does anyone know of any good doctors for ME at UVA?

I searched through the threads, but I couldn't find anything recent that would help.

I have an appointment with a gastro in April to figure out what is wrong with my stomach/intestines at UVA, and I've been approved for full assistance there since I have no income, so if I could find a doctor to see there to manage my ME that would be wonderful. I've looked on Co-Cure and the doctor database on the FM/CFS/ME Resource site isn't working for me for some reason. I haven't had any luck finding doctors near Lynchburg, so if anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bebop

See more popular forum discussions.