• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Finding appropriate support groups, complying with Cutler, Shade, Wilson, Fredd, and diet programs.

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Wow Freddd that its TRULY fascinating man, it all fits! Yeah im very impatient to start the simplified protocol!! I have been interested in it for months. But first I need to convince my parents since im this fatigued-pained-mentally-troubled person that cannot hold a job or studies and they provide the money... ugh so much hindering of progress because of this, I wish I could write a bestseller or become a youtube star lol

Xchoholic thats awful. I have been juicing for three or four months already and didnt get anything similar. Yeah there is a dietary link in CPPS, once I ate in a chinese and got penis pain when I returned home! WTF.