Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Finding appropriate support groups, complying with Cutler, Shade, Wilson, Fredd, and diet programs.

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Sam7777, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Beyond

Beyond Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!

Murcia, Spain
    Wow Freddd that its TRULY fascinating man, it all fits! Yeah im very impatient to start the simplified protocol!! I have been interested in it for months. But first I need to convince my parents since im this fatigued-pained-mentally-troubled person that cannot hold a job or studies and they provide the money... ugh so much hindering of progress because of this, I wish I could write a bestseller or become a youtube star lol

Xchoholic thats awful. I have been juicing for three or four months already and didnt get anything similar. Yeah there is a dietary link in CPPS, once I ate in a chinese and got penis pain when I returned home! WTF.

See more popular forum discussions.