• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Final Conclusions

notmyself

Hi to all..this is my last post ,i probably bored you enough..I make a another experiment ..yesterday i was felling sick but i push for 300 push ups, today i wake up felling horrible ,i was convince that this was finally the Pem that i missing ,so i decide to go to gym to see how much my body is impaired ..i run 10 KM without to stop at a fast pace..i wasn't able to do this prior to my imaginary CFS ,last week i train 4 days in the row at 180 HR..It is clear for me now that my limitations are not physical,if they were it would have been impossible to do this..especially in a day that i was feeling so ill..This together with the neurological exam that i recently made wich find no issue,and the millions of blood tests that i made finally made me to accept my true disease : extreme hypochondria and mental exhaustion..

I want to thank you all for your support,and your genuine good words..and wish you good luck and better health..There is no doubt that this horrible disease exists, and is probably because of people like me why so many doctors think this disease is mental or psychosomatic..wich is definatelly false..In my case is mental and psycosomatic but i don 't have CFS..they need to make the difference
Good luck everyone..i'm gonna come and say hello after a while..Take care all

Esther12

Best wishes with everything... you sound unfairly down on yourself about things to me. What ever is making things difficult for you, I hope you're kind to yourself about it and take care in the future. If you are sufering with mental exhaustion, then I hope you find some nice ways to rest up and improve from it. Good luck!