1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Fidelity of target site duplication and sequence preference during XMRV integration

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by subtr4ct, Apr 28, 2010.

1. V99

V99 *****

UK
    Thank you Gerwyn. You really are a star. X

2. VillageLife

VillageLife Senior Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks Gerywn!

3. JillBohr

JillBohr Senior Member

Columbus, OH
    I do not recall Germany doing a study on ME/CFS and XMRV. When was that published?

4. Gerwyn

Gerwyn Guest

They did not it was for prostate cancer only.they have re presented the study as being new but it was published last Nov.I have highlighted the already published material on the Prague presentation thread if it helps

5. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    This is such a clear explanation. Are you or natasa really working on an article? It would be great to have an Explanatory Model, or Working Hypothesis of the effects of XMRV as an article, or for much bigger publication. I would think it would get a lot of doctors and patients behind the research.

See more popular forum discussions.