1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Fibromyalgia pain real says new study

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia' started by RustyJ, Jul 30, 2010.

1. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Brisbane, Aust
    Not imagining it.

2. paddygirl

paddygirl Senior Member

Think I'll slip a copy of this in my handbag for when my doctor says 'did you know some people don't believe in this?'
  3. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Thanks for this RustyJ

so it's all in my head is it (hee hee)

I found some links - the article is from ANI (Asian News International/DailyIndia.com) http://www.dailyindia.com/show/389166.php
    originally and then picked up from there

and the press release from Wiley Press for the Arthritis & Rheumatism Journal on the study:

Resting Brain Activity Associated with Spontaneous Fibromyalgia Pain
    Interaction of Multiple Brain Networks Provides Insight into How Pain Occurs

is here http://ca.wiley.com/WileyCDA/PressRelease/pressReleaseId-79278.html
  4. zoe.a.m.

zoe.a.m. Senior Member

Olympic Peninsula, Washington
    Anything to make me stop growling at the screen when the Lyrica commercial comes on and the voiceover guy blabs that garbage about how FM is thought to be a result of overactive nerves or some such nonsense! Yay!

See more popular forum discussions.