1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Fibro & MCS mattress topper ideas

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by belladonna, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  2. belladonna

belladonna

D/FW TX
    thanks for the suggestion. I will check into that.
  3. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    allergy buyers does also have one called dream essentials that is cotton with a "down alternative" fill.....2 inches thick

I have been sort of looking for a mattress pad, too, but not only can I not use wool ever or foam or latex (unless it is thoroughly and I mean thoroughly aired out & I have nowehre to put it to do that), but I also cannot use feathers/down.....the one I mentioend looks like it might be decent, although I am concerned that it could also be really warm and I already totally overheat at night

I am not actually going to be able to purchase a pad at all for awhile bc of financial issues and other more pressing needs, so though I have looked some I haven't looked all taht thoroughly yet....so that's the only one I can possibly point you to rt now
  4. belladonna

belladonna

D/FW TX
    Cool!
    Thanks for that idea :)
    I'm sorry you're even more limited, though, that sucks.

See more popular forum discussions.