1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Felsenstein in Boston

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by FernRhizome, Aug 6, 2010.

1. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

Is anyone else going to see Dr Felsenstein in Boston for a new patient appt? I have an early Sept. appt and need to swap with someone who has a later Sept or Oct appt. So this is a good deal! It means someone could get in sooner. But it has to be someone who has not yet seen Felsenstein. Please send me a PM if you have a new patient appt. with her & would like a sooner one so we can swap.
  2. Martlet

Martlet Senior Member

Near St Louis, MO
    Deleted post and removed member
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Sorry mine is in about 2 weeks.
  4. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

Thanks ggingues. Anyone else out there wanting a sooner Felsenstein/Boston new patient appt?
  5. eve789

eve789

How long does it generally take to get in to see Dr. Felsenstein? I haven't seen much written about her (as compared to Klimas, for example). Is she good?
  6. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I don't recall, not to bad I think. I saw her once I think, I like my doctor better.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.