1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California Conference Season 2014: Stanford Presents - Advances in Clinical Care and Translation...
The 2014 conference season began yesterday at Stanford, home of Dr. Jose Montoya and his team, and searcher was there to provide a live commentary on the presentations from an all-star line-up of clinicians and scientists and which featured some exciting new developments on the...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Felsenstein in Boston

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by FernRhizome, Aug 6, 2010.

1. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

Is anyone else going to see Dr Felsenstein in Boston for a new patient appt? I have an early Sept. appt and need to swap with someone who has a later Sept or Oct appt. So this is a good deal! It means someone could get in sooner. But it has to be someone who has not yet seen Felsenstein. Please send me a PM if you have a new patient appt. with her & would like a sooner one so we can swap.
  2. Martlet

Martlet Senior Member

Near St Louis, MO
    Deleted post and removed member
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Hampton, NH
    Sorry mine is in about 2 weeks.
  4. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

Thanks ggingues. Anyone else out there wanting a sooner Felsenstein/Boston new patient appt?
  5. eve789

eve789

How long does it generally take to get in to see Dr. Felsenstein? I haven't seen much written about her (as compared to Klimas, for example). Is she good?
  6. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Hampton, NH
    I don't recall, not to bad I think. I saw her once I think, I like my doctor better.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.