• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Feeling worse earthing

outdamnspot

I'm starting to get really frustrated. It's been 2 weeks and I'm still doing really badly -- my 'adrenal fatigue' is just so much worse since I began earthing (in particular, my ability to stand for certain periods of time), which is kind of the opposite of what I'd hoped for .. I spoke to the guy from the company (who is nice, but not medically-trained) and he said still feeling unwell after 2 weeks would put me in a very small percentage of people, as far as he was concerned.

I know I'm not 'entitled' to feel better from a treatment, but I just feel like I always react badly to everything I try.

moblet

Unknown Quantity
Bummer. Although you already knew you were in a very small percentage of people :|

Reacting badly to everything you try could indicate that your body is clinging desperately to a precarious equilibrium. I spent a lot of years there and am not completely clear of it.

outdamnspot

Bummer. Although you already knew you were in a very small percentage of people :|

Reacting badly to everything you try could indicate that your body is clinging desperately to a precarious equilibrium. I spent a lot of years there and am not completely clear of it.

It's true. The only thing I've noticed is that I have significantly more skin peeling/flaking since earthing, so it's possible it's having some effect on fungal/yeast die-off.

I was hoping the earthing might *help* me tolerate other treatments -- since die-off completely floors me -- but I'm thinking I should maybe stop it until I see my doctor again.