1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Feeling of rain on skin?

Discussion in 'Peripheral Neuropathy' started by Stillgoing, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Stillgoing

Stillgoing

Czech Republic or UK
    hi all,

So I am just wondering if anyone ever experiences this symptom: feeling of rain on skin?

I have been having a lot of paresthesias recently in hands and feet, and fizzing in some muscles.

I started Fredds B12 protocol proper recently (last week).. plus I am taking Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Benfotiamine to try to rid myself of these horrible things.

The feeling of rain started before this and it can happen everywhere It feels kind of separate to the other sensations..

Just curious if anyone has any ideas on what this particular symptom means?

Thanks

Matt
  2. Marco

Marco Old blackguard

Near Cognac, France
    Hi Matt

I can't say I've experienced that particular symptom but it does sound a lot like another manifestation of peripheral neuropathy to me.
    justy likes this.
  3. LiveAgain

LiveAgain

I think I know what you're talking about. It feels like a small area of skin is wet, like water spilled on it and then for me the feeling turns to a burning sensation. I have neuropathy too and I believe this is a symptom of that.
  4. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

NZ
    Hi Matt, I got this in the first 2 years of ME, felt like someone splashed hot water at the back of my ankle, always seemed to happen at back of my ankle. Weird, don't seem to get it now.
  5. meandthecat

meandthecat

UK
    OMG I thought I was imagining it. It feels like when you are in a cloud and small spots of water land on the skin. I feel it on my forearms mostly as a cold prickle. welcome to the wonderful world of ME
  6. Sea

Sea Senior Member

NSW Australia
    Mine is not like rain, it's like someone spilled a cup of coffee down my leg. The first time it happened I really thought I had knocked my coffee off the table.
  7. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    I used to get this a lot the first several years............felt like a cold trickle of water..........usually felt it down the lower
    part of leg.............and sometimes forearm.............only happens now once in a blue moon.

See more popular forum discussions.