• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fecal Transplants

end

n

They wanted to use doxy/azithro originally .... I said that these bugs I have are already resistant to those.

vanco + Augmentin .... specifically targets enterococcus ... PROVIDED, it does not have high level resistance to augmentin .... cipro was for citrobacter freundi ... cipro + azithro was for prostate and sore throat ....

They don't believe strep is a problem, they don't agree enterococcus is a problem .... Brodie doesn't like Henry Butt from Bioscreen .....

It is the strain of strep that causes most of the problem, according to the papers I have ....

Streptococcus mitis group .... sanguinis, parasanguins, gordonii, mitis etc.

Considered normal flora .... but very close genetically to strep pneumonia.

It will be interesting to see what will happen when Henry Butt/Bioscreen publishes these findings.... And what Genova Metametrix etc will do regarding....

Borody doesn't like the Director of Healthscope pathology either :(

manna

I have read that native Americans were partial to sharing a fresh pile of buffalo poop to "lift their spirits". I myself have eaten worm castings (lol) and even tried bio-dynamic cow dung, which is organic cow dung from animals with horns, which is compacted into a cow horn and buried over winter to ferment and take in "earth forces". bio-dynamic cow manure is known for its fresh, sweet smell. The preparation is used, 1 teaspoon in water, to "enliven" an acre of growing earth...really made me emotional but felt better afterwards...but too strong after a few days, same as the worm casting, the strength was surprisingly more than I could ground.

One thing you are getting is colloids I think (apparently its colloids that make cow dung an excellent building material that actually protects from radiation). Also, from something I heard on youtube, 95% of your seratonin (master gland juice), is synthesised and stored in the gut mucus membrane,, and stools too id guess.

The reports on faecal transplants reminded me of hearing about a fellow "sufferer" (M.E.) who had been given a blood transfusion following the birth of her son. She reported a huge boost in health following what should have been an ordeal. Having nearly recovered a couple of times, one thing I would notice was that my saliva would start to "melt" food again. That was another way mothers, and animals, used to pass on immunity; chewing food and passing it to the baby's mouth.

I reckon if a healthy person chewed your food for you, yeah gross again I know, and you swallowed that food, then you might notice some healing affects thereof. I wonder also if its possible to hook up with someone else, blood supply wise, so that over the course of a day all of your blood would get filtered, oxygenated and cleaned by them. My guess, if it were possible, is that they'd get what would feel like a bout of flu (the "healthy person that is and maybe the ill one too)...could be too much too fast.
There's something in this type of treatment and personally, I think, blood transfusion is the way to go (if it transpired to be as least as good as faecal). Not that it would work for everyone I don't think. I saw in the film "Dallas Buyers Club" with Matthew McConnaughey(?), that the aids sufferers in it (actors) were often given blood transfusions to give them a boost in health. And of course blood doping in Tour de France for a boost in performance.

Last edited: