May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

FDA's Pharmacy Compounding Advisory Committee considering a bulk drug substance used for ME/CFS

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by mango, Feb 18, 2016.

1. mango

mango Senior Member

"On March 8, 2016, the Pharmacy Compounding Advisory Committee will discuss six bulk drug substances nominated for inclusion on the section 503A bulk drug substances list. FDA will discuss the following nominated bulk drug substances: Quinacrine hydrochloride, boswellia, aloe vera 200:1 freeze dried, D-ribose, chondroitin sulfate, and acetyl-L-carnitine. D-ribose has been nominated for inclusion on the list of bulk drug substances for use in compounding for use in the treatment of heart disease and myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.

Additional information can be found at the following web link:"

http://www.fda.gov/AdvisoryCommitte...acyCompoundingAdvisoryCommittee/ucm486094.htm

ScottTriGuy likes this.
  2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Wish this was about LDN!

GG

3. panckage

panckage Senior Member

Vancouver, BC
    I'm confused by the wording... Are they talking about using these things as fillers? Or as the primary drug?

See more popular forum discussions.