1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

FDA is trying to ban natural Folate?!?!

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by sregan, Aug 13, 2014.

1. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    ...and maybe purposely. Legal documents seem always open to interpretation. I don't doubt that drug companies would love to remove supplement availability in this country like other countries have done. Is it so hard to believe that these companies to make profits would have that people would preferentially be placed on hazardous drugs (listen to any drug commercial and not wince once when you hear the list of side effects) instead of natural supplements?
  2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Emphasis mine:
    I think this is saying that folic acid must be called folic acid on supplements label. I think if the supplement contained methylfolate it could be declared as methyfolate.

But folic acid can still be snuck into foods as "folate".

See more popular forum discussions.