1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

FDA and NIH confirm WPI XMRV findings (report of leaked presentation)

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by mingo, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    Thanks, George! (post #719) I trust you to sink your teeth into all this, to hang on and shake until we get our answers. I am also appreciating Jessrose21's move (post #740) to contact Wanda Jones to see if she can help...
  2. JT1024

JT1024 Senior Member

Massachusetts
    George,

I just love when you sink your teeth into something really good! My dog just loves to shake it till it's dead...even if it's only a stuffed toy! So shake 'em good George. If you need any help, my and my buddy Chauncey will jump at the chance!
  3. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    JT1024, are you and I reading each other's minds? Look at that--we wrote almost identical posts! Well, being on the same wavelength tells me that there IS a wavelength for our train of thought here, and that is powerful!

Sing
  4. JT1024

JT1024 Senior Member

Massachusetts
    I think more than a few of us are going to shake this thing until it is resolved. I know I'm not letting go!

Good luck to anyone trying to get it out of my teeth!!!!!!!
  5. Jessrose21

Jessrose21

Farmington, NY
    Me neither! I'm so ticked off I could spit. I'm writing my senator and congressman (oh, wait we don't have one because he resigned in disgrace!) tomorrow. This sounds like a good story for Bill O'Reilly or Greta Van Susteran.
  6. jeffrez

jeffrez Senior Member

NY
    I don't think anyone really listens to those blowhards. Having them cover anything to do with this is probably the best way to have it ridiculed, dismissed, or otherwise not taken seriously by most thinking people. :tongue:
  7. voner

voner Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.