1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Fatigue Journal Take 2

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Dx Revision Watch, Jun 2, 2012.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    That thou didnt really answer my question as that sentence in the context it was put in with that paragragh which was really refering to all about fatigue which could be just making a point that they will accept CFS studies on fatigue... note in the context of the paragraph it was said in, they are taking about fatigue before and after that sentence so it may just be meaning the same as them saying they will accept studies in fatigue in cancer.
    Its just not definated at all if they will accept CFS acticles in which arent related to fatigue.

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

I remember the influential researcher, James C. Coyne, complained about such vetoes (in a blog post).

I would not be surprised if some journals also allow for such vetoes but don't explicitly state this. But from the prompt acceptance I have received for some letters, such vetoes certainly aren't universal.

Valentijn and Esther12 like this.
  3. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Terrible policy. Thanks for pointing it out.

See more popular forum discussions.