Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

FAR INFRARED (from get-fitt.com)

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by alice111, May 18, 2013.

1. alice111

alice111 Senior Member

Canada
    has anyone had any experience or success with the far infrared portable saunas from getfitt.com? They are the company that Dr Myhill suggested, and speclialize in far saunas with CFS. They have the cocoon,and the portable i frared go system (looks like a dome). Please let me know if you have any advise, or suggestions about using this product! thanks

2. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
  3. Skyline

Skyline Senior Member

Bangkok, Thailand
    I bought the FirZone one, with daily 10-15 minute sessions I think it is helping although I have no data. 20 minutes is too much for me and I feel it is overloading the liver. Do it till you break a sweat only.

4. Elizar

Elizar

I have done with FirZone sauna about 25 minutes at level 5, sweated a lot, but afterwards I was exhausted. I think that I have mobilized a lot of toxins...
    And one should drink plenty of water with salt before sauna...

5. jeffrez

jeffrez Senior Member

NY
    What do people think about the near vs. far infrared question? Supposedly near infrared is more healing to the cells?

>edit to add: http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/SAUNAS-NEAR VS. FAR I.htm

I'm thinking about getting a couple of NIR bulbs to add to my sauna to point at the adrenal region. It looks like it would be fairly easy to make one's own array of whatever configuration you want - one or two bulbs would probably be easy:

6. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    I have one of the saunas. Problem with space where I currently live. I enjoyed doing them but yes it made me tired and always felt like one more thing that needed doing.

See more popular forum discussions.