1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Famvir hhv6

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by m1she11e, Aug 3, 2010.

1. nventor

nventor

Yea your right about everything, I sent off to VIP for serology testing for xmrv when they first started testing, I have not heard a peep,
    I'm not sure I want to, it just seems like, why bother to add to the I'm already screwed list.

UPDATE : I cannot believe the progress I continue to make with my chronic eye redness (CMV), I attribute it all to Valcyte, excepting the blood work which will be taken on Fri. I have had no side effects from the 1800mg. daily.

Best to everyone,
    Roger

See more popular forum discussions.