1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

facebook news

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by jimbob, Sep 19, 2010.

1. jimbob

jimbob ME/CFS84-XMRV+

myrtle beach, s.c.
    I'm seeing a lot of good info on facebook day or two before it's talked about here. Jolicoeur study looking for xmrv pos people for a study to call him directly and also montoya on craigslist paying out 100$ a person for healthy controls for his study. Even WPI with new info!
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

This section is for published research. There would be other sections of Phoenix Rising where information can also be found. Whether it is slower than FB, I don't know - it's up to us all to circulate information we see. FB can be a bit energy-sapping and if you're like me and read quite a lot of full papers, one only has so much energy for other news-watching.

See more popular forum discussions.