1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: Muscles and the 'myalgia' in ME/CFS
In the first in a new series of 'In Brief' articles, Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics and explores how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he looks at the muscles, exploring how our reported symptoms might be associated with our...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

facebook news

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by jimbob, Sep 19, 2010.

1. jimbob

jimbob ME/CFS84-XMRV+

myrtle beach, s.c.
    I'm seeing a lot of good info on facebook day or two before it's talked about here. Jolicoeur study looking for xmrv pos people for a study to call him directly and also montoya on craigslist paying out 100$ a person for healthy controls for his study. Even WPI with new info!
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

This section is for published research. There would be other sections of Phoenix Rising where information can also be found. Whether it is slower than FB, I don't know - it's up to us all to circulate information we see. FB can be a bit energy-sapping and if you're like me and read quite a lot of full papers, one only has so much energy for other news-watching.

See more popular forum discussions.