1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

eyes dilating on their own along with nausea?????

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Tammie, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    I have had problems with nausea a lot for a few years now and have not yet been able to figure out the cause(s)....still working on it

However, I have noticed that lately some of the times when I am feeling nauseous and my vision is weird, my eyes are also dilated (I am not on meds and I have not been getting them dilated at the eye Dr - I actually have an allergy to the stuff they use so I never get that done)

Anyway, if I then throw up my eyes go back to normal and I feel less nauseous.

Anyone have ANY idea about this or have this happen to them????? This is so weird and I am soooo tired of puking......would love to know what is going on.

2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Not much use to you Tammie but just to say I had visual problems when very unwell. The eye muscles would not readjust to differences in light or distance for a while. The Optician found nothing wrong. I hope it will be a passing phase for you too.

3. toddm1960

toddm1960 Senior Member

Rochester, New York
    Eye dilation is an automonic function, have you asked your neuro to look into dysautonomia?

See more popular forum discussions.