1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Eye test

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by golden, Feb 20, 2014.

1. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    I got my eyesight tested today.

Last test was in 1985 :)

I have been waiting and doing eye yoga to improve my vision before getting the test.

I couldn't bare the idea of the puff of air in them as my eyes are painful (fluctuated).

so i wangled out of that.

It all reall affected me. The constant rapid fire questons and having to follow the instructions.

The flashes of white light made me feel sick.

I had to stop a few times.

The movement of my eyes causes fatigue in me.

The optician said my eyes both look healthy and my vision is better than 20/20.

That suits me :) i was skeptical that they might tell me otherwise just to sell me glasses lol. (which i dont want)

She couldn't tell me why my left i (outside corner) feels thick and numb (it is still improving though) possibly from when my whole left face and arm went numb - nerve damage.

I felt really ill afterwards but have recovered.
    I did spend all day yesterday resting - today i again cycled 5 miles. And walked round shops.
    ggingues likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.