1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Eye test

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by golden, Feb 20, 2014.

1. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    I got my eyesight tested today.

Last test was in 1985 :)

I have been waiting and doing eye yoga to improve my vision before getting the test.

I couldn't bare the idea of the puff of air in them as my eyes are painful (fluctuated).

so i wangled out of that.

It all reall affected me. The constant rapid fire questons and having to follow the instructions.

The flashes of white light made me feel sick.

I had to stop a few times.

The movement of my eyes causes fatigue in me.

The optician said my eyes both look healthy and my vision is better than 20/20.

That suits me :) i was skeptical that they might tell me otherwise just to sell me glasses lol. (which i dont want)

She couldn't tell me why my left i (outside corner) feels thick and numb (it is still improving though) possibly from when my whole left face and arm went numb - nerve damage.

I felt really ill afterwards but have recovered.
    I did spend all day yesterday resting - today i again cycled 5 miles. And walked round shops.
    ggingues likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.