• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Extreme Whole Body Hyperthermia

JBB

Hi guys,

A month ago I underwent "Extreme Whole Body Hyperthermia" at Klinik St Goerg in Germany for treatment of Lyme disease. On both my hyperthermias under sedation I reached a core temperature 41.8 degrees for one hour and 41.6 degrees for two hours (they consider this the required temperature and time to kill all spirochetes). It appears co infections are not killed at this temperature.

I do not know what Co's I have...IGeneX negative on full co infections panel. I am treating now with a LLND:
-Artemisinin
-HH2
-Essentual oils...(cinnamon bark, melaleuca) + (Oregano, Peppermind, Thyme, Clove - pulsed)
-ABab
-Soon to add in challenges with ABart and AMyco.

Due to the massively high toxic load of killing all the Borellia I have been detoxing like a machine for the last month. All day every day.

I am on a small pharmacy of supplements from the Klinik and my LLND to aid detoxing and repair.

How do I feel one month home? Windows of improvement most days where symptoms completely disappear or lesson for several hours plus. Never had this in 5+ years of being ill.

Can you experienced Lymies give any advice on what areas to focus on? I feel that I need a strong antimicrobial protocol and am considering iodine and MMS. I don't know how else you can you kill all the potentially novel pathogens which make up the complex of Lyme disease. Comments!? I am about to read Horowitz's book and address all the issues in there with my LLND.

23andme methylation results very good - I'm supporting some small issues here.

I'm very grateful for any input about where to put focus.

Many thanks,

JBB

For interest Dr Horowitz states at the autoimmune summit (http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...-the-autoimmune-summit-great-interview.34273/):
The bugs don’t persist in 140¬o core temperature for more than two hours. This goes back to studies from the 1930s in JAMA on spirochetal infections. So, it’s very possible that where the bugs are hiding in the body in biofilms, even the tissues of the body where the antibiotics don’t penetrate, that raising the core body temperature using antibiotic regimens like one dose of Rocephin for the cell wall forms, one dose of Flagyl or Metronidazole for the cystic forms, one dose of Zithromax for the intracellular, with Serrapeptase for biofilms. It could be that one dose of an antibiotic raising core temperature and doing this on a pulse basis. Working all of the 16 points of the model might actually be enough that we don’t have to leave people on chronic antibiotics and maybe use oxidative therapies while also using antioxidants.

NB: 140 is a typo from the transcription and should read 104 = 40 degrees Celsius.

Vic

I'm curious what are your normal symptoms and which ones get better? What does it feel like?

JBB

@Vic Extreme fatigue and brain fog were main symptoms and are better. Long list of other less severe symptoms more specific to Lyme. It is a general anesthetic...you feel nothing!

Vic

@Vic Extreme fatigue and brain fog were main symptoms and are better. Long list of other less severe symptoms more specific to Lyme. It is a general anesthetic...you feel nothing!
Heh, do you happen to have your list of less severe symptoms? I wanted to know how all those felt and now feel.

JBB

PM'd :)...in time I will do a detailed description of the whole treatment etc etc.