1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

extreme heat head busting..hate this

Discussion in 'Hypersensitivity and Intolerance' started by hurtingallthetimet, May 25, 2012.

1. hurtingallthetimet

hurtingallthetimet Senior Member

i hate the really really hot days..it is almost 100 degrees..im guessing thats why my head feels like it is busting open...and im nauesa and feel really weak..ive beend drinking ice water , popsciles..took bath to cool down...but its like everything effects these illness..

too hot...too cold..rain...i dont understand why its like that..and if its a 100 now in may...just htink what this summer will be like...
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I use a cooling vest in the summer--many do. They help a lot and allow me to do things outside in the heat. There are many different kinds, and the level of humidity in your area is important when choosing one.

Sushi
  3. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    Heat is hard for healthy people too. Dangerous if it's too hot. And humidity makes it feel hotter :( I don't like most weather either, can't stand cold or heat :(
  4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    I hate the heat and the issues it brings me too. Fortunately right now we are into the cooler weather in Australia.
  5. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Do you have air conditioning?
  6. hurtingallthetimet

hurtingallthetimet Senior Member

i had never heard of a cooling vest i will look into that....it diffently sounds like a great idea

caledonia i have air conditioning thankfully...even if im not outside though i will get a headache or migrane when it gets really hot most days...
  7. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    Hot in Cleveland but humid too. At least my legs aren't heavy and painful......yet. The weather affects me greatly.

See more popular forum discussions.