Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Extreme adverse reaction to methy folate

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by akademia, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Eastman

Eastman Senior Member

Deficiencies might but don't necessarily show up on standard blood tests.

2. akademia

akademia

United States
    Would powerade be sufficent to improve b1 and b2 levels? I dislike the notion of trying supplements in order to improve symptoms but will pursue in the future if progress isn't made.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  3. Eastman

Eastman Senior Member

Depends on how severe the deficiency is. I'm not familiar with powerade but I thought it doesn't have B1. The sugar and other additives might even deplete your body of B1.

4. akademia

akademia

United States
    From my understanding, the B-Right supplement I took had b1, b2, and b3 in it. I don't know whether that changes anything. If you recommend any supplements, let me know.

5. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I cannot tolerate even the most little. I am mhtfr the 1295? i forget the number but I am supposed to need it and I cannot tolerate even the smallest amount, my brain swells so bad I sleep for days and loose consciousness so I just stay away ( I react the same with a lot green foods at once also).

6. Chocolove

Chocolove Tournament of the Phoenix - Rise Again

See more popular forum discussions.