1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Extragastrointestinal manifestations of Helicobacter pylori infection: Facts or myth?

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by nanonug, Apr 21, 2012.

1. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

you can do the blood test through life extension website.

2. nanonug

nanonug Senior Member

Virginia, USA
    Yes, with at least 95% sensitivity.

3. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    Crap -- I'm homozygous G for that one too.

4. anciendaze

anciendaze Senior Member

An appropriate response to results of a genetic stool test. :angel:

I want to point out that in every case of a carcinogenic virus or bacterial pathogen there are strains, often many strains, which do not cause cancer. This leads to questions about where the dangerous genes originate. By and large these have not been answered. While there is enormous controversy about retroviruses infecting human cells there is much less question that some do insert genes in bacteria or even other viruses. An underlying retroviral infection would explain the apparently spontaneous origin of oncogenic strains of EBV, HPV, etc. Why not H. pylori as well?

See more popular forum discussions.