• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Experiences with Homeo KMAF?

Symptomatic

Updated to include most recent testing. Still going down, but more slowly now (that's probably OK!).

Nagalase test results:
Oct 2012: 1.80
April 2013: 1.20
Nov 2013: 1.30
May 2014: 0.98
March 2015: 0.85

Took almost 8 weeks to get the test results....HDRI doesn't seem to be improving its turnaround time.

Dufresne

almost there...
I recently started taking K-MAF and within two days I had a slight case of PEM, burning muscles, and new food sensitivities -so not a good fit for me at the moment.

The inflammation it worsened is that which I associate with biotoxin detox. This supports an idea I've had in my head that the inflammation from toxins is one of the things keeping my immune system from functioning well.

Symptomatic

Nagalase test results update:

Oct 2012: 1.80
Apr 2013: 1.20
Nov 2013: 1.30
May 2014: 0.98
Mar 2015: 0.85
Mar 2016: 0.76

Continuing to go down using Homeo K-MAF

I have been taking GcMAF cream. It contains 50 ng per pea sized amount that I rub on my neck once a day

Last October my Nagalase test came back at 3.60 and I started the GcMAF cream right away. I recently had my Nagalase levels retested and just waiting for results.

Is it ok to use GcMAF cream and the Homeopathic GcMAF at the same time? Or is better to use one or the other?