Hi all, I'm new here. Not sure of my diagnosis, but some of my lab results are as follows: positive ANA in the past, elevated CRP, hypercalcemia, excessively high 1,25D, immune suppression indicated by low C3a and IgG sublass 3 deficiency (also have borderline IgG subclass 1 deficiency). Normal thyroid hormones but with elevated rT3. Negative (?) for Lyme and coinfections. Had mono, so assume positive EBV. Lab positive HSV, HHV6, and Human Parvo. High cholesterol and triglycerides. The mono was in the mid-80s. Last year I noted my 25D was low, which led me to discover my calcium was high (and had been for at least the past 12 years). I suspected hyperparathyroidism, and although that can occur with low-normal PTH levels like mine, was eventually ruled out. Along the way, an endocrinologist tested my 1,25D, which was 140.7 pg/mL. Negative chest X-ray. My internet research led me to the Marshall Protocol. While I have issues with some of what they do/how they do it, I decided trying Benicar (olmesartan) wouldn't hurt and might help. My GP and endocrinologist didn't seem willing to go along, so I found an integrative physician who was, and started the Benicar in August 2011, then Minocycline in late November 2011. My 1,25D and calcium were coming down nicely, and my PTH went from low-normal to normal. My doctor also wanted me to try curcumin, which I started in December 2011. My 1,25D and calcium headed back up through the spring/summer, and I stopped it back in July. I feel strongly that since curcumin acts at the VDR, and I clearly have issues there, that it was interfering with Benicar's action (note: my doctor does not agree with this, he feels I was "detoxing", but I don't agree and am not willing to have hypercalcemia and all the symptoms that go with that). I am waiting for a few months before retesting 1,25D and calcium, as it took 3-4 months to get it down when I started back in 2011. I am also currently taking Azithromycin, Malarone, and LDN (low-dose naltrexone), so I don't really fit in the Marshall box since they frown upon that. My doctor has also talked on and off about IVIG, but I'm not ready to do that yet. Our most recent discussions related to Transfer Factor and GcMAF. I had my blood drawn for Nagalase testing on October 8, so still waiting for results. I have ordered and received Homeo KMAF while waiting, and started it last night (I suspect my Nagalase will come back high, and my doctor suggested starting right away). There hasn't been much activity in this part of the forum lately, but I've joined in the hopes of getting more info on Homeo KMAF from those of you who have tried it or have knowledge about it (Sushi?). I am trying to avoid the injections if at all possible, but might consider them if I have to. I don't think I could stomach the yogurt version. Anyway, thanks for listening, and I am hopeful that someone can provide more info about my upcoming ride with Homeo KMAF.