Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Experiences with AveULTRA? (Avemar)

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Gypsy, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    Is there anyone here who has experience with AveULTRA? (Fermented Wheat Germ) It is also know as Avemar.

There is a ton of positive information online about this product for use in cancer patients and it sounds very interesting. Limited online information about use in other diseases. It is quite expensive ($150 is about the cheapest I have seen) so was looking for any feedback before possibly trying it. It has been used in Europe for quite a long time.

Thanks!

http://www.avemarusa.com/what_is_aveultra.html

• Increases immune system’s ability to identify harmful cells for destruction

• Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level, starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose

• Regulates and modulate the immune system’s white blood cells for peak performance -- T cells, B cells, macrophages and NK cells

• Maintains healthy cellular and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance

• Supports cell metabolic regulation

• Promotes immune system modulation

• Promotes optimal NK cell targeting ability and the coordinated response of white blood cells: macrophages, B-cells, T-cells and NK cells

• Enhances the ability of T-cells to respond to antigen presentation

• Enhances the ability of B-cells to respond to activation and produce appropriate antibodies

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Id like to bump this as im wondering the same

3. at0m1c

at0m1c

4. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Sounds interesting but I cannot eat wheat, yeast, or anything fermented so it is out for me LOL :p.

See more popular forum discussions.