• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Experiences with AveULTRA? (Avemar)

Gypsy

Is there anyone here who has experience with AveULTRA? (Fermented Wheat Germ) It is also know as Avemar.

There is a ton of positive information online about this product for use in cancer patients and it sounds very interesting. Limited online information about use in other diseases. It is quite expensive ($150 is about the cheapest I have seen) so was looking for any feedback before possibly trying it. It has been used in Europe for quite a long time.

Thanks!

http://www.avemarusa.com/what_is_aveultra.html

• Increases immune system’s ability to identify harmful cells for destruction

• Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level, starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose

• Regulates and modulate the immune system’s white blood cells for peak performance -- T cells, B cells, macrophages and NK cells

• Maintains healthy cellular and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance

• Supports cell metabolic regulation

• Promotes immune system modulation

• Promotes optimal NK cell targeting ability and the coordinated response of white blood cells: macrophages, B-cells, T-cells and NK cells

• Enhances the ability of T-cells to respond to antigen presentation

• Enhances the ability of B-cells to respond to activation and produce appropriate antibodies

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

Sounds interesting but I cannot eat wheat, yeast, or anything fermented so it is out for me LOL :p.