1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Experience with Wellness Associates in Northampton Mass?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by jimells, Mar 27, 2013.

1. jimells

jimells Senior Member

northern Maine
    I'll be covered by Medicare in a few months, so I'm on the hunt for a doctor who might actually try to treat my illness instead of papering over a few symptoms. I'm particularly curious about what treatments they might consider, especially antivirals and immune modulators.

I've already tried Chinese herbs, acupuncture, and staring at my navel. It's time to try something that might actually help. :D

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I know someone who goes there, I will see if she is willing to communicate with you. She is a member of MA CFIDS, by the way.

GG

jimells and Valentijn like this.
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    jimells I see you liked this, do you want me to find out, she probably will, i'm not sure if that is what you want? Might want to start a conversation wiht me, I will likely be off line for a couple days, so will not see this!

GG

4. Xandoff

Xandoff Michael

Northern Vermont
    Hi Jimells from Maine,

I live in Northern Vermont and I started seeing Northampton Wellness Associates in September of 2010. Northampton Wellness Associates has a good website you can search and they have made a significant difference in my life. I have been stigmatized by the Modern Medical Establishment and when I went to NHWA I was able to lose the giant chip on my shoulder. I can not say enough good things about NHWA. I travel 160 miles one way to visit them every four months. It's worth every mile and I hate to travel.

jimells likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.