1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Exercise - Effects of

Hartz

[FONT=&quot]7. How long after moderate or strenuous levels of physical activity do you usually remain fatigued?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]​
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->
    • q[FONT=&quot]I currently do not participate in moderate or strenuous physical activity[/FONT]
    • q[FONT=&quot]Less than 12 hours[/FONT]
    • q[FONT=&quot]12 to 24 hours[/FONT]
    • q[FONT=&quot]24 to 48 hours[/FONT]
    • q[FONT=&quot]3 or more days[/FONT]
    <!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->

Esther edit - My recovery rate seems to vary massively. Sometimes I can rest up and feel fine a couple of hours later - other times I'll be exhausted for days, other times it will hit me the day after activity. Would an option for 'Delayed onset' be worthwhile? 'Highly variable' too? Also - my definition of moderate exercise would be very different to a healthy persons. Would it be better to alter 'after moderate or strenuous levels of physical activity' to 'after periods when you exert yourself most heavily'? as otherwise a lot of people might click 'I do not...' and we'd miss out on data.

See more popular forum discussions.