1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

excessive yawning

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by xks201, Mar 29, 2013.

1. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Does anyone else experience this? How about hot flashes?

2. Crux

Crux Senior Member

USA
    Hi;
    Yes I do...It's a low B12 thing in both cases for me...odd but true.

3. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    I have excessive yawning sometimes. Other times I try to yawn but it doesn't work somehow. The inhale part of the yawn happens but then he exhale doesn't feel like it's doing anything, ie, not clearing out carbon dioxide etc. It's kind of annoying.

4. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    For me is Orthostatic intolerance, means I need to lay or raise my feet or time for my OI meds. Hot flashes for me is my sign of Vitamin D deficiency.

5. angieishere44

angieishere44

I have both low B-12, low Vit-D and surgical menopause.

6. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    I largely stopped yawning when i developed ME (acute viral onset). Stopped sweating about 10 years into the disease. The hot flushes that I get seem to be related to low BP.

See more popular forum discussions.