1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Excerpts: Exercise quotes from the Big Talk

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by _Kim_, Apr 16, 2010.

1. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

Thanks to all for acknowledging my work on this. We have mostly been taking the CAA to task for allowing exercise advice to be published in their materials, but the problem is bigger than just the CAA. Some of our most respected doctors also recommend exercise. And the CDC materials contain CBT/GET recommendations as well. My hope in compiling these quotes is to produce a body of knowledge that counters the current US paradigm regarding exercise for people with ME/CFS.

Anyone up to writing a position paper on the topic? There is probably enough material in this thread for a small book, but a paper would be good start.
  2. Dr. Yes

Dr. Yes Shame on You

I was just about to post about that. (Of course you anticipated that with your psychic powers.) It may be helpful to know beforehand the CAA's positions, concretely.

Keep up the great work, and get outta my head.

See more popular forum discussions.