• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Excellent Webinar on Mast Cell Activation

PearlGirl26

Living with CFS for years, recently diagnosed.
This webinar from 9/2014 by a leading MCAD physician, Dr. Anne Maitland, offers a very user-friendly breakdown of MCAD during the first hour and how it relates to EDS in the second. If you suspect Mast Cell Activation Disorder, I HIGHLY recommend you check this out. This is also great for forwarding to family members (willing to take the time) and physicians.

This webinar from 9/2014 by a leading MCAD physician, Dr. Anne Maitland, offers a very user-friendly breakdown of MCAD during the first hour and how it relates to EDS in the second. If you suspect Mast Cell Activation Disorder, I HIGHLY recommend you check this out. This is also great for forwarding to family members (willing to take the time) and physicians.

[/QUOTE

This is very helpful. Thank you for sharing. I have already passed it along as well!