1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Excellent Earthing/Grounding Documentary

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by ahmo, Oct 21, 2013.

1. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    This is an excellent and entertaining doco, made by a guy who makes nature documentaries. Lives in Alaska, travels to Florida to meet w/ astronauts and give them trial grounding set-up, turns on his whole town. Including some research w/ excellent results, as well as voices of skeptics.

I've been using a grounding sheet and mat for about 6 months, after paying attention to the many references and videos posted by a woman on the GAPSdiet forum. The time I've been using them coincides with implementing Freddd's Protocol, so I can't tell if I've gotten any particular benefit. (I have most certainly gotten huge benefits from the Protocol!!!) But the accompanying book by Chuck Ober and some of the written material refers to not just grounding as connecting to earth, but the activation of electrons. Sorry, I don't have the science in my mind. Anyway, there are a lot of people finding less inflammation and all manner of aches and pains. Very impressive. I really recommend this vid, expires Oct 26. ahmo

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jgwF0tpioTU

Maybe someone can tell me how I can post a youtube link without embedding a vid. this is the 2nd time I've inadvertently done this today. thx

Helen and stefny like this.
  2. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    The forum detects youtube or the short URL and automatically embeds it. To put a link, you would have to use some other URL shortener or redirect, or an incomplete URL.

This is incomplete (no http or https). It will be plain text unless you choose the insert link button and put the full URL there. Insert link is that chain link icon (on the same line as the Bold button).
    youtu.be/jgwF0tpioTU

3. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Thanks for posting this ahmo. Could you possibly provide a link to the GAPSdiet forum? --- Thanks!

4. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    ahmo -- I have removed part of the url (http://) so the video is no longer embedded.

5. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

@SOS Thank you. Especially for the post re Rt-click for url, which is in my inbox but not on this page.

Kina, Thank You Kina! Aha, simple solution. ;)

SickOfSickness likes this.
  6. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Wayne likes this.
  7. stefny

stefny

Princeton, NJ

Thx, I saw the grounding video as well and thinking about getting something. Anybody have any experience with what kind is best or where to find this info.?

8. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Here's the Aus distributor. You can find the link from there to the US retailer. I've been using the mat at my desk, the small sheet in bed. cheers, ahmo

9. CozzyElectron

CozzyElectron

You can watch the full feature length documentary GROUNDED here

Helen likes this.
  10. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Thank you!:)

11. CozzyElectron

CozzyElectron

You're very welcome :)

See more popular forum discussions.