• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Everytime I eat I get Hungry in 30mins to an 1.5 hours

Art Vandelay

Tried Metformine but couldn't handle it. Sadly. As I can't tolerate any meds or supplements. So not sure if it was the metformine or me

That's a shame. I found that it made me very nauseous for 3-4 weeks when I first started taking it, but that passed thankfully.

Justin30

Excessive thirst and urination, sudden changes in weight (increases and decreases), and night sweats mainly.

Going on a low carb diet also helped my CFS symptoms, perhaps due to it lowering inflammation and there's less glucose to feed bacteria.

I have had the increase in weight from the florinef and do get mild night sweats..

Spoke to my Dr today and she says yup we have to check for diabetes.....based on symptoms I didnt mention what I read...