Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Etiological Model for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by heapsreal, Mar 29, 2011.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
  2. WillowJ

WillowJ คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl

WA, USA
    looks almost like one of his I'm halfway through that also discusses kindling from infections. thanks much for the link, heapsreal. :) I cannot read it now, but hope to make my way through it eventually

3. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Very interesting - thanks heapsreal - the aetiology in all this "chaos" a very welcome line of research.

4. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    There also keeping the retroviral cause a possibility which hopefully keeps investigations going into xmrv etc as well as other viral causes. Any studies coming out now showing infectious causes of cfs is helping our cause and this has come out this month which is great, i hope theres more to come.

cheers!!!

5. CBS

CBS Senior Member

I'm bumping this back on to the list of recent posts as I missed it when it was first posted and for some reason Jason's article did not appear when I searched pubmed until today.

This is a fascinating article with many interesting thoughts on "syndrome causation" and underlying mechanisms. It is also a good review of the many positive physiologic findings in need of further exploration.

Here is a direct link to the pdf: http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperD...rg/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=4275

Thanks Heapsreal!

6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi Heapsreal, this paper is in volume 2 number 1 (March 2011), which did not come up when I clicked on the link, I had to look around. I think there was an earlier thread on this although I am not sure. Bye, Alex

7. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    Yes the link seems different to the original link i posted. i dont have the original, bugger.

8. CBS

CBS Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.